BlogFete is a weekend conference designed to motivate, educate and connect a phenomenal group of bloggers and it all happens in the Florida sunshine. Our event will be held at The Hilton Grand Vacation Club in Orlando on Friday and Saturday, September 27 & 28th. BlogFete will begin with a welcome mix and mingle and we'll have several booths and activities. We are extremely excited to have special guest Mindy Cone of Creative Juice who will be signing her soon to be released book about Macarons. We start bright and early Saturday morning with breakfast and then head right over to begin our main sessions. We also provide lunch and an afternoon snack break. Since we are a limited, small number of bloggers, there will be quality time spent asking questions and getting the valuable information both from the guest speakers and fellow attendees.
To sum it all up, here's what can you expect at BlogFete:
• Festivities will begin around 6:30pm on Friday night with Saturday's schedule beginning at 8:30 continuing through about 4:00
• A welcome mix & mingle party
• Presentations that are sure to motivate, educate and enlighten
• Catered meals, a beautiful venue, and sunshine
• Open forums to discuss popular topics
• 1 on 1 opportunities with fellow bloggers
• Prime location - located Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and the Outlet Mall
• An intimate yet fun atmosphere (spaces are limited!)
• Opportunity to showcase yourself and your work
• And Much More!